- Lucky bamboo is a plant that brings good fortune.
- It can be grown in soil or water.
- The plant has a sandy soil texture.
- It prefers temperatures between 60–90 F (16–32 C).
- You can trim off dead or yellowing leaves on the plant to encourage new healthy growth.
- Use the same fertilizer as you would in water but you have to do it once a month.
9GreenBox – Lucky Bamboo Spiral Style with Black and Blue Ceramic Vase9GreenBox
The 9GreenBox – Lucky Bamboo is a perfect way to add some extra luck to your life. With its unique spiral design, this plant will bring good fortune to anyone who receives it. It’s also easy to care for, just put it in a vase with pebbles and water and watch it grow!