- The Tascam US4x4HR is a 4in/4out USB audio interface that supports up to 24bit/192kHz audio formats.
- It has an improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size, and also features 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs with ultra HDDA mic preamps and +48V phantom power.
- The US4x4HR also has combo TRS line inputs with guitar input support on IN1-2 , as well as 4 XLR mic inputs with loopback function.
- Finally, the new US4x4HR comes with OBS support, making it an ideal tool for broadcasters and podcasters.
Tascam US-4x4HR USB Audio InterfaceTascam
The TASCAM US-4x4HR is a versatile and high-quality interface that can be used for many applications. It has four inputs and four outputs, so you can connect any external devices to it. With its improved driver, it’s perfect for recording and playing music. It also features an ultra-high resolution of 24 bits at 192 kHz, which means you’ll get the best sound quality possible.
- Very Smooth Convertors
- Great For Bringing Old Songs Into The DAW
- Small Issue Getting Windows To Recognize Drivers
- Nice Interface
- Bonus Low Price
- Windows May Not Recognize Drivers After Restarting