- The Motu M2 USB-C Audio Interface has a 24bit/96Khz S/PDIF output that can be used for digital audio transmission.
- It also has a headphone output that rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds.
- The ultra clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs.
- The M2 provides bestinclass speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU’s expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class leading, ultra low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (at 96 kHz with a 32 sample buffer).
- When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels.
Motu M2 USB-C Audio Interface with XLR Cable BundleMOTU
The Motu M2 is a high-performance, versatile audio interface that can connect your computer to any audio device. It features an ultra-high resolution 32-bit/384kHz DAC and supports both digital and analog input sources. With its compact size and simple design, it’s perfect for desktop use or as a travel companion.
- Can Be Used With Or Without Phantom Power
- Usb Powered
- Comes With A Software Bundle
- Direct Monitoring Per Input
- Some People Have Found The Headphone Amp To Be Lacking In Certain Impedance Phones