- The Woods 13059122 Romex SIMpull 10/3Uf-Wgx50 Type UfB Building Wire is made of PVC and has a jacket that is resistant to abrasion.
- This product is primarily used as a feeder to outside post lamps, pumps, and other loads or apparatus fed from a distribution point in an existing building.
- It has a rating of 10 gauge (thickness) and 3 conductors with 50 feet per coil.
- This product is manufactured in the USA.
Romex Uf-B Building Wire, 10/3Woods
The Woods 13059122 Romex SIMpull 10/3Uf-Wgx50 Type Uf-B Building Wire is perfect for use as a feeder cable to connect your home to an electrical outlet. This wire is made of high quality materials and is designed to be durable and long lasting. With its UL listed jacket, it is resistant to moisture and abrasion.
- Easy To Assemble
- Can Be Hung Horizontally Or Vertically
- Made Of High-Quality Aluminum
- May Not Fit All Applications